Seeking an enthusiastic and customer focused Supervisor to join our Customer Satisfaction Team. This role is a permanent role with excellent benefits. Ideal candidate with previous customer service and team lead or supervisory background. Supervisor reports to the Manager of the team. Interested candidates should apply and we are ready to speak with you today!
- Primary responsibility includes the timely response to escalated customer service phone inquiries, providing excellent overall quality of service to customers.
- Supervisor must effectively resolve all types of customer service inquiries.
- Authorize appropriate resolutions including issuing New Orders; Reships; Credits; Refunds and Policy issues.
- Regularly monitor and document individual calls for immediate training.
- Set up and maintain product info, a snapshot of offers, for distribution to reps for easy reference and clarity.
- Mentor agents in their positions providing assistance regarding product offers, account issues and system issues.
- Responsible for reviewing regular chargeback/dispute reporting on major credit cards accepted for company products (American Express, Master Card. Visa. Discover, Amazon Pay).
- Act as liaison for the department and fulfillment houses. Set up campaign offers in Fulfillment house systems.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:45 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.