Are you are looking for an opportunity to grow and fine tune your recruiting skills? We have an opportunity for you to train under top tier management with a manufacturing company in Lakeville. In this position you will do full cycle recruiting and onboarding of production candidates in a fast pace environment that has been growing even during the pandemic.
If this sounds perfect to you please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-332-2370 for more information.
- Set guidelines for recruitment and manage employee onboarding and training.
- Develop and coordinate job postings; writes job postings, keeping current descriptions up to date working with hiring managers to create concise and accurate descriptions, places job advertising in various media.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Coordinate company recruitment efforts, maintain active relationships with candidates, provide shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers, scheduling interviews, and managing the Applicant Tracking System.
- Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others in organization.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.