We are looking for individuals who have previous Medical Industry and Medical Insurance experience for a great Medical Insurance Customer Service opportunity located in Fort Mill SC. This is a foot in the door opportunity with a Fortune 100 company. Pay for the role is $16 dollars an hour. Those who are interested are encouraged to apply.
1) Receive incoming calls from patients and assist them each in a courteous and timely manner
2) Be a subject matter expert for the client, answering questions regarding benefits packages, insurance verification, etc
3) Update patient information in the system to make sure everything is accurate
4) Contact insurance agencies for verification purposes on behalf of patients
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Medical Customer Service
- Basic Software Skills
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.