A reputable company in the Gray, TN area is seeking an experienced customer service representative to join their team.
8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
For immediate considering please apply or send your resume to Matt.Smith1@randstadusa.com
Receive and process inbound calls that have multiple and varied subjects including such things as company information, product performance service support, product use explanations, product purchasing, account set-up, accolades as well as negative input, and more.
● Develop and implement specific customer interaction behaviors that connect with customers to create a unique and uplifting positive service culture with each interaction.
● Support both consumer calls and commercial account outreach for products sold directly to consumers, retailers, e-commerce sites, distributors, affiliates, and through our other channels.
● Receive and process requests for marketing material and other selling support
- Customer Service (3 years of experience is required)
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Basic Software Skills
- Google for Business Suite
- Scheduling (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Order Processing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.