Do you have thick skin and can work well under pressure with high level executives? We are actively recruiting for a hardworking and experienced administrative assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Bring your stellar administrative experience to this company and make an impact immediately.
1. Provide Administrative support to Hospital President, or supports at least 1 Senior Vice President and/or 2 or more Vice Presidents. May also inlcude Executive Directors and Directors if applicable.
• Provide administrative support to a minimum of two leaders specified above including calendar management, coordinating meetings, sending out reminders and keeping leaders on schedule and prepared for upcoming meetings and events
• Efficiently manage, organize, plan, schedule, coordinate and maintain information
• Prepare and develop presentations and meeting materials
- Conflict Resolution
- Calendar Management
- Meeting, Travel Coordination
- Oral Communication
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.