Interested in pursuing a career in Austin's fast-growing & competitive Medical Field? Randstad is looking for Health Plan Operations Specialist for a client location in South Austin.
- Start Date: June 15th
- Type: Temp to Hire
- Location: 78735 (Remote during COVID)
- Must have good Job Tenure.
- Pay: $14 - $16.50
For immediate consideration, Click apply! and email resume to Janet.Alcantar@RandstadUSA.Com
- Answer inbound calls to provide assistance to members, providers, and/or healthcare personnel regarding coordination of care, enrollment, benefits, or claims within defined business guidelines.
- Confirm requests are fully resolved and all questions are answered, ensuring member satisfaction.
- Initiate outbound communication to member/family caregivers and/or other concerned parties to facilitate the
coordination of care for members.
- Request, intake, review and appropriately handle medical records.
- Perform outbound wellness or welcome calls to members.
- Enrollment outreach into a Renal Care Coordination Program to educate members about Chronic Kidney
The essential functions of this role include:
- Medical Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Medical Terminology
- Call Center Support (1 year of experience is required)
- Analytical Thinking
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 4 AM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.