Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major designer furnishings company is looking for a customer service representative to support the sales and operations team. The Customer Service Representative will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customers, and will provide genuine, friendly, personable and professional service.
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team
- Proactively resolve customer issues by successfully guiding them through the service process while achieving positive outcomes and continued relationships
- Accurately perform all P.O.S. functions, office standards, and filing
- Understand and perform product labeling and merchandising standards and procedures
- Follow established telephone etiquette and phone procedures
- Maintain an organized, clean, and safe retail environment
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management
- Adhere to general store and corporate policies and procedures outlined within the employee handbook.
Do you have experience providing superior customer service to the public? And would you like to be a part of a beautiful shopping experience for high end merchandise?
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working weekends
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Software Skills
- Typing Skills
- Active Listening
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 10 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.