We are currently recruiting for Contact Tracers for a contract position here in Louisville KY.
These positions will require you to be available to work in the office.
We are looking for someone who will maintain professionalism and privacy of patients.
Please review the below for additional details.
Contact Tracer will provide the following but not limited to:
- Investigate to identify those who have come in contact with someone who has COVID-19
- Provide support and processes of appropriate steps to take for those affected by COVID-19
- Maintain privacy and professionalism
- Assist in providing additional support resources during quarantine
- Following up with those who have tested positive and that have come in contact with who have tested positive for COVID-19
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Telephone Etiquette
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Adapting to Change
- Active Listening
- Basic Software Skills
- Public Health (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Social Work (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Case Management
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.