If you have been looking for a position that will offer exceptional pay, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with the most prominent manufacturing company, look no further!
We are hiring for a Plant Facilities Engineer!
- 2 years of experience in the food manufcturing industry
- Expereince ideally in a fast-packed industrial, production logistics or manufacturing enviroment.
- Project Management and Capital Projects experience
- Experience with OSHA, CAL OSHA standards and safety methods
- Lean Manufacturing
- Technical knowledge of the following, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC structural, safety systems
Partner with operations, quality assuance, research & development, and any vendors and supplier in order to creat positive relationships to strengten the practive role in the faiclity.
Managed mulitple capital/improvement projects engaging with internal/external resources and delvier cost/ schedule / key deliverables.
- Project Management (2 years of experience is required)
- Manufacturing (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.