Top Birmingham company seeking experienced Bookkeeper/Accounting professional to join their growing team. Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying today. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of attention to detail, financial document management, and seeking a challenging role, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as an Accounting Clerk or Bookkeeper in the financial or banking industry, or experience in a related position.
- Process incoming funds with verification receipt of all funds necessary for disbursement
- Deposit incoming checks electronically
- Process Outgoing wire transfers (Domestic only)
- Disburse checks and wires to appropriate payees in timely manner
- Ensure each file properly balanced and reconciled
- Assist with bank reconciliations and positive pay
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies and procedures
- Maintain accuracy between escrow software and banking activity
- Maintain all records in accordance with company guidelines
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be able to take ownership of all tasks and challenges encountered in the operation of the position.
- outgoing wire transfers (1 year of experience is preferred)
- electronic deposits (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Accounting Coursework (1 year of experience is preferred)
- bank reconciliations (1 year of experience is preferred)
- banking (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.