Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the commercial real estate state field? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant position. We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant opportunity at leading Commercial real estate development company in Timonium, MD
- Administrative support to Property Managers included written correspondence, data entry into Excel, copying and filing, monitoring vendor performance, and generating letters.
- Answering phone calls, record messages, directing vendors, and greeting walk-in visitors.
- Coordinate Work Orders, including maintenance staff time sheets, time entry, and billing reports.
- Process Service Contracts
- Inputting and coding all invoices
- Administrative Duties (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.