Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the distribution field? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant position. We are currently recruiting for a Distribution Administrative Assitant opportunity at a leading distributing company. It is a fast-paced environment with a hard working team.
- Process all administrative paperwork and duties to ensure the distribution process runs effectively and efficiently
- Process internal Excel reporting for internal teams
- Process all invoice and billing requests
- Prepare and document BOL paperwork accurately
- Provide top-tier customer service to internal and external stakeolders
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.