Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment . You will follow up with customers via phone and email to retrieve any necessary information.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints via telephone and email
- Provide information about the company services and programs
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and concerns
- Effectively resolve customer escalations
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving service
- Customer Service
- Active Listening (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Follow-up (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.