Are you ready to take your IT career to new heights? You came to the right place. Randstad is looking for highly motivated, experienced individuals who excel at Technical Support. With competitive wages and room to grow, it's hard not to consider this opportunity with a global-leading medical device manufacturer. Apply with your resume for consideration in this position. This is a temporary to permanent position. Don't sit there waiting for the perfect opportunity. Get working on it now with your resume. Thanks
- Provides project and program support to functional group or business process.
- Monitors Programs/projects/system status, budgets and timetables.
- Assist in development, implementation and administration of programs/systems guidelines and procedures.
- Gathers and compiles information for reports.
- Provides technical support which may include program/system training, documentation, data extraction, tracking and coding.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Technical Support (1 year of experience is required)
- Printer setup and networking (1 year of experience is required)
- User setup (1 year of experience is required)
- Program Support (1 year of experience is required)
- Program and system monitoring (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.