Are you and experienced lab technician who is flexible, detail-oriented, and thrives on solving tough problems? We are look for an individual to champion the quality of our products using both automated and manual tests, reporting, and verifying defects. If you are looking to stand out in your field, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Perform standard quality control testing on incoming raw materials, semi-finished goods, and finished goods according to defined specifications
- Calculate and report test results
- Record test data into SAP
- Maintain and organize retain samples
- Maintain lab equipment in proper working order and perform equipment calibrations, also the maintenance of application tools and industrial equipment (spray guns, spray booth filters replacement, drying oven, UV cure equipment, etc.)
- Do and maintain daily the lab cleaning and organization
- Review, write and ensure the accuracy of QC methods
- Evaluate the root cause for out of spec product and provide corrective actions as needed.
- Complete and control the required quality records and/or documents as directed by the department standard operating procedures
- Update and maintain records
- Check batches to investigate and report customer's complaints.
- Control and report VOC, HAPs, TAPs and powder material for Air Quality County.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Quality Control (3 years of experience is required)
- Lab technician (3 years of experience is required)
- SAP (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.