Do you enjoy working in a hands-on role providing outstanding service and support? Randstad, the #1 staffing company in the world, is looking to hire a flexible and organized Recruiter/Site Coordinator in Newark, NJ.
This person will specialize in applicant screenings (background, assessments, drug testing), safety, payroll, I-9s, and talent records. Ideal candidates have proficient computer skills for accuracy in reporting and recording information, experience in multi-tasking, prioritizing work and effective time management skills and are proficient using google suites.
We are looking for someone with flexibility who will occasionally work nights and weekends.
- Developing and managing a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirements
- Participating in hiring process by administering skill assessments, processing applications, and references
- Coordinating onsite and external drug testing efforts
- Completing and auditing payroll to ensure accuracy and compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintaining electronic and paper records to ensure effective, orderly and legal storage of personnel data
- Maintaining talent records in company specific applicant tracking system
- Distributing safety equipment and maintaining the necessary inventory
- Undertaking any other tasks deemed appropriate to this role, as directed by the Site Manager
The essential functions of this role include:
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Google Suites (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Written Communication
- Applicant Screenings
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 1 PM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.