Are you looking to join a growing company with opportunity for movement? Our client is currently seeking a Buyer with expereince with either chemicals or packaging. This is a contract to hire postion with an asap start. Phone and virtual interviews will begin on Tuesday, May 26th. Complete the online application for consideration.
- Utilize MRP signals to cut vendor Purchase Orders
- Utilize MRP signals to change PO requirements dates or quantities based on changed sales order dates
- Communicate regularly with vendors (by phone, by email and in person) to maintain relationship and ensure understanding of company needs
- Monitor flow from suppliers, and perform expediting tasks as needed
- Participate in a team meetings to determine production needs and material flow
- Participate in supplier performance index score generation
- Reach out to vendors for new material pricing
- Aid in resolving invoice issues when they arise
- Buying experience, especially in Chemicals or Packaging
- Experience with MRP software – e.g., eMax, JDE, Epicor, SAP, AS400 etc.
- Quick learner
- strong time management skills
- Problem solver
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- SAP (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.