Do you have thick skin and can work well under pressure with high level executives? We are actively recruiting for a hardworking and experienced Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Bring your stellar administrative experience to this boutique-quality animation studio and make an impact immediately. The successful candidate will be extremely organized and be able to take direction, anticipate, and prioritize.
- Provide direct administrative support to company President and creative Director.
- Reaching out to existing and potential new clients, arranging outside studio executive and pitch meetings (i.e., securing meetings, not just scheduling them).
- Continuing administration and daily upkeep of the company's executive and studio calendar/schedule, with occasional arrangement and booking of travel for studio staff.
-Professional and pleasant phone manner (including cold calling and follow-ups), strong verbal ability, and good interpersonal skills are a must.
- Entertainment industry experience is ideal; knowledge of animation and/or animated content would be helpful but isn't a requirement.
- A minimal amount of errand-running requiring the assistant to use his/her own insured vehicle during the workday is expected.
- Creating Presentations
- Organizational Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Preparing Agendas
- Maintaining Calendars
- Answering Phones
- Interpersonal Skills
- supporting c-level executives (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.