Do you have a positive attitude and consider yourself a self-starter? Do you enjoy helping keep things in order and coordination? Do you have the utmost professional demeanor at all times to serve government contact? We are looking for someone who thrives while juggling multiple tasks and projects to help meet demands. This position pays up to 18.00hr based on previous experience. Apply today to be considered, and we will share more details if you are selected to be interviewed.
- Respond to customer phone and email inquiries in a prompt, courteous and
- concise manner.
- Review customer accounts and identifies options that meet their current
- Answer customer questions and assists in problem resolution.
- Accurately document all customer interactions in clear and thorough detail.
- Good problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to diffuse emotional situations
- Customer Service
- Business Development
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.