Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of an Onboarding Specialist. We are looking for someone who is comfortable onboarding, screening candidates and training customer service and inside sales representatives.
- Assist with the recruitment process; including phone screening and interviewing new potential candidates
- Assist with the onboarding process; including new hire orientation, obtaining all new hire documentation
- Train new hires for several different departments to provide an understanding of companies’ services, policies, procedures and software.
- Conduct new hire and ongoing training meetings both in a group setting and/or individually.
- Provide feedback and coaching in a one-on-one and group settings. Create individual development and improvement plans.
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Basic Software Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- communication skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.