Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be the liaison between the company and its clients and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
- Enter and confirm purchase orders received via fax, email and phone
- Generral ccounting duties
- entering invoices for payment
- Liaison with management, accounting department, warehouse, purchasing department and outside sales staff
- Extensive interaction with customers.
- Customer Service (3 years of experience is required)
- Basic Software Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Problem Solving
- logistics (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- purchase orders (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.