A client of ours in Boone, Kenton, Campbell, Carroll, Grant, Gallatin, Owen, and Pendleton Counties are seeking several Contact Tracers to reach out to potential individuals who may have been exposed to COVID-19. This position is responsible for providing support to these ind ividuals in regards to social distancing and monitoring their symptoms on a daily basis. This is not a remote position.
- Notify exposed individuals of their potential exposure to COVID-19 utilizing empathy and sensitivity.
- Provide individuals with information in regards to social distancing and monitoring thier health and symptoms over a 14 day period.
- Maintain patients confidentiality.
- Responsible for record keeping on a daily basis.
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Software Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.