This is work from home, remote position but you MUST live in the state of SC to qualify. Must have a MS Windows or Mac based computer (chrome books, tablets, phones, etc. are not compatible). Must be able to connect to internet directly via cable (WIFI is not compatible).
- Conduct phone calls to individuals within South Carolina who have been identified as coming in contact to a confirmed COVID-19 case.
- Conduct interviews and investigations relating to contact tracing for COVID-19.
- Use a scripted template to guide the interview process and assure all required questions are asked, education instructions given, and interaction is conducted with confidentiality and empathy.
- Follow protocol/procedure to use a web-based platform to notify all close contacts of their exposure, determine the presence of symptoms, refer for testing if indicated, and provide appropriate quarantine education and guidance.
- Record data for contact notification outcomes into the designated system accurately and at the time of call or encounter.
- Preferred work experience in one or more of the following areas: public health, customer service experience in a healthcare setting, social work, and/or community engagement/development.
- A Bachelor’s degree in health education, health-related field, psychology, biology, sociology, education or physical education can be substituted for experience.
Help our state overcome COVID-19. This position is from 8:00am-5:30pm, full time CONTRACT opportunity. Interested candidates must complete the ASTHO Contact Tracer Training in order to be considered for the opportunity. This certification is 100% free and can be found at: https://learn.astho.org/products/making-contact-a-training-for-covid-19-contact-tracers
Please email a screenshot of your certification of completion to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only candidates who obtain the certification will be considered.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Active Listening
- Medical Terminology
- the medical field
- social work
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.