Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
Position will start early July and will be contract for a year. Must be able to work between 7am-7pm, Monday-Friday. Position will start out remote. Customer will provide equipment.
- Responding to customer through the phone and email regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims
- Troubleshoot problems and provides solutions
- Documents customer updates
- Ensures customer has a positive interaction and providing top level customer service and ensures that customers needs are met
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer Service
- Call Center Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.