Are you a dedicated and professional capable of keeping a busy in a hematology and oncology staff on scheduled and organized?- We are recruiting a top notch Medical Administrative Assistant to support the office with the day to day operations by performing administrative tasks and ensuring high quality customer service for the patients.
If you thrive working in fast paced hematology and oncology clinic and have a real passion for helping people, we'd love to hear from you!
As a Medical Administrative Assistant, you will schedule appointments, handle sensitive information confidentially, provide general information to callers, compose letters and emails and insurance verification. In addition, you will handle billing, prepare documents in accordance with clinic rules and procedures.
- Proven work experience as a Medical administrative assistant
- Hands on experience with medical software and MS Office
- Knowledge of healthcare operations
- Familiarity with medical and insurance legislation
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented communication skills
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Scheduling Appointments
- Answering Phones
- Administrative Duties
- Basic Medical Terminology
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.