Do you have experience in facilities maintenance, great organizational and looking for a position with stable corporation located by Suntrust Park?
If you are meticulous, detail-oriented, and ready to put your skills to use in a fun environment full of challenges and opportunities, we want you to join our client as their facilities coordinator!
- Set up conference rooms for events and meetings
- Perform daily checks of conference rooms checking for chair alignments, replenishment of markers, and cable management
- Stock and replenish items in the kitchen and conference rooms
- Set up water, coffee, and other items as needed
- Check to make sure all kitchen equipment is clean
- Maintain cleanliness of walls, baseboards and doors
- Breakdown any equipment after events or meetings
- Provide support to catering staff
- Sort and deliver daily mail, FedEx and UPS packages
- Serve as the first point of contact for the office facility. Provide front desk reception services including answering calls, screening and relaying calls and visitors
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 7 hours at one time
- Stock Management (1 year of experience is preferred)
- facilities maintenance (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is preferred)
- porter (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.