Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major cosmetics company is looking for customer service representatives to join the Customer Care team. The Customer Service Representative will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues.
- Responsible for inbound and outbound independent contractors, customer and consumer service conversations or interactions across contact channels including telephones, email, web chat and social media, and supporting clerical and operational functions.
- Well-versed in basic customer service which includes functions such as password resets, order life cycle and status, order and agreement resolution, order/shipment fulfillment and order/shipment replacement.
- Must be able to type 40 words per minute
- Ideal candidiate has superb grammar and email writing skills
- 2 years of Call Center experience is required.
- Customer Service
- Call Center Support
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Call Center Experience (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Excel
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.