Would you say you have experience providing world-class customer service? We have a large auto insurance company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast-paced environment where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently.
You will take incoming phone calls of those wanting to make auto claims, enter the information into the system and pass it along to the claims department. This opportunity has huge growth potential and it is a great place to start a career!
The class is looking to start 6/16! For immediate review and the chance to start, email your resume to Jordyn at email@example.com for immediate review.
- Take new loss reports by phone, mail, and email while meeting the expected goals set by the department
- Enter claims into the system to be passed off to the claims department
- Ablility to meet efficiency goals set by supervisor
- Maintaining appropriate average call time set by supervisor
- Call Center Support (1 year of experience is required)
- insurance claims
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.