Our client in the restoration industry is looking for restoration techs and contents specialists. Attention to detail, sensitivity to customers that are dealing with water or fire damage, and willingness to learn and grow will make you successful in this role! Apply today so speak with a Randstad rep.
Drug and Background screenings required for this role
- Must be able to take direction from Team Leader.
- Perform Dry and Wet mitigation/pre-cleaning using accepted cmopany procedures
- Manipulate contents at client site to allow for remediation crew to perform required tasks
- Inventory contents under supervision (Manual system)
- Correctly wrap and package contents to prevent damage during transport
- Transport contents to cleaning facility for cleaning and storage
- Adhere to MSDS recognized standards
- Perform Daily vehicle safety and maintenance inspections and maintain in clean serviceable condition
- Must maintain attention to detail
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Customer Service
- Product Inspection
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.