Our client in the Phoenix area is hiring for Mailroom Clerks and this role is a great way to get your foot in the door!
If you want to work for a company that provides a great culture, great opportunities for growth, and a huge community impact, apply to join their team! We want to hear from you!
- Pick up and process daily incoming mail to include sorting, opening, stamping, and recording of all incoming checks.
- Receive all incoming packages on PC and log outgoing packages for UPS on PC.
- Return mail without proper information or misdelivered mail, as well as return mail for approval within one week of receipt.
- Route mail to slots daily and as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Maintaining Records
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.