Are you attention to detail? Do you play a vital role in the commitment to patient care? If so I would love to hear from you! We are looking for a dedicated medical collector who can handle high volume of medical collections in a medical office setting. You will be working at a institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of Los Angeles.
As a Collections Analyst you will be responsible for reviewing assigned hospital claims to ensure maximum collection dollars by providing appropriate follow-up and documenting actions taken. You will be assigned with specific accounts to respond to correspodence, and heavy telephone contact to ensure timely follow up and account resolution.
- 2 + years of hospital collections within an office setting, with knowledge of commercial contracts
- Analytica skills with proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of collection techniques and collection laws
- Medical terminology and commercial contrcts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skills with MS office suite including Excel and Word
- Very Organized and the ability to work independently and part of a team
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Hospital collections (2 years of experience is required)
- commercial insurance (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative:
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.