Under the direction of the HR Manager this position is responsible for organizing, coordinating and assist in carrying out the department’s projects and processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Assist in driving and strengthening Company recruitment efforts and processes
- Coordinate recruitment functions:
- Screen candidates
- Conduct preliminary interviews
- Coordinate interviews with hiring managers
- Perform reference checks and pre-employment screening
- Maintain recruitment log for applicant tracking
- Manage the temporary staffing placements
- Provide requisitions
- Follow up on open positions
- Oversee timesheets
- Keep roster updated on a daily basis
- Process temporary staff’s payroll weekly
- Become the liaison between temporary staffing agency and the Company
- Collaborate with the HR team in coordinating and executing training and development programs
- Coordinate training schedules
- Provide continual training and career development strategies and plans through research and internal surveys
- Assist in distributing training materials
- Manage all documents for HR, including personnel records, HR forms, employee hire and benefit packages, etc.
- Manage the general office area
- Order supplies and refills for departments
- Maintain the office cleanliness and organization
- Operate the main Company line, greet visitors, and sort incoming mail and facsimiles
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned.
KEY INTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
Do you have high volume recruiting experience?
Do you have any staffing experience?
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.