Outstanding opportunity in Smyrna, Tennessee for a detailed and adaptable Accounts Payable professional. This temp to hire position is with a highly reputable company and qualified candidates are urged to apply immediately.
Salary $45K DOE, 13 week contract period, excellent benefits upon hire
- Sort and organize all incoming invoices
- Match all invoices with PO numbers; send non-PO invoices to appropriate people for approval
- Enter invoices into Epicor and stamp invoices with the date entered once they are ready to be keyed
- Scan into document management system/server
- Print, review, post, scan and save the invoice entry edit list on the server when finished with a batch
- Run checks, give edit list and checks to Controller for review and approval
- Update the cash disbursement file with each check/ACH/wire run or when a payment is voided
- Fill out wire form for all wires needed
- Maintain W-9 forms on all vendors
- Review Received Not Invoiced Report for any old items not cleared; research and request appropriate information/documentation to clear any old items.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Accounts Payable (2 years of experience is required)
- Epicor system
- Preparing Invoicing Reports (1 year of experience is required)
- Managing Check Runs (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.