Are you a planning, communication, Excel and PowerPoint expert? We are looking for a polished and professional Human Resources Data Analyst for our client in Windsor, CT.
The ideal candidate has 5 years experience assisting C-Level Executives and Human Resources Managers with meetings, agendas, communications, pulling/reconciling data, presentation development, Excel spreadsheet entries, and special projects. We are looking for a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide expertise to create new/improved automation, tooling, and data analytic capabilities to help project, program, and portfolio managers to deliver and execute more effectively.
• Identify data to input into Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint presentation to work with clients' Human Resources and Talent Acquisition departments to project staffing trends. Must be Excel and PowerPoint expert.
• Prepare, analyze, and understand data to deliver insight, predict emerging trends, and provide recommendations to optimize results through scorecards, dashboards, and various tools.
The ideal candidate will be able to understand client systems and processes, determine metrics to track, ensure the integrity of data sources and where data sources are absent, be able to create metrics to develop meaningful scorecards, dashboards, and various tools.
- expert level Excel knowledge (5 years of experience is required)
- Data Collection
- Entering Data
- HR data management (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.