Randstad Staffing is currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Representative for a large distribution center in the Cranbury, NJ area.
The schedule is Monday - Thursday, 9:00am - 6:00pm and Friday, 9:00am - 3:00pm.
The salary range is $15 - $19 per hour based on experience.
This is a temp to hire opportunity!
Prior customer service experience in a logistics setting is preferred.
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Answering customer inquiries via email, live chat and tickets
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents in CRM
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Develop and maintain client reports
- Working with all other departments such as shipping, claims, accounting, and data to handle any issues/concerns the customer may have with any or all of these departments.
- Provide shipping quotes
- Track shipments
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.