Position is a great opportunity for a dedicated sales person. Position pays a base salary plus commission. Growth potential with this company is awesome! If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services. • Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed. • Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
A successful candidate is a self starter, motivated to manage accounts and increase their book of business, follow up with clients, eager to close new business and up sell to existing clients.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Adapting to Change
- communication skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.