Are you looking for a call center position within an essential business? We have an exiciting opportunity now with an electrical services organization, that has grown during the pandemic.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for answering inbound calls, scheduling technician appointments and effectively selling products and service plans. The ideal candidate will have 2 years of call center experience handling sales requirements.
- Prior call center experience
- A stable work history. Job-hoppers will not be considered for the position.
- Field inbound calls from current and prospective customers
- Schedule service appointments and sell services effectively
- Confidently discuss pricing
- Ability to overcome objections
The essential functions of this role include:
- inside sales (2 years of experience is required)
- Call Center Support (2 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service
- Adapting to Change
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Active Listening
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.