Randstad is looking for experienced Accounts Payable candidates to join one of our premier clients in Portland Oregon.
Qualifications Minimum requirements: - Higher education in Tax or Accounting - 1-3 years of working experience as an account payable accountant - MS Office, SAP practical knowledge - People management experience 1 year plus
Other requirements: - Excellent verbal and written communications skills - strong intellect, results-orientated with a personal impact and a sense of urgency - Ability to work under pressure, multitasking
- Control over local Accounts payable process including activities outsourced to external accounting provider
- Make sure Vendors' Documents are in line with local tax and accounting requirements
- Cooperate with vendors for making necessary adjustments in documents; Vendors' statements reconciliations
- Month-end closing activities: accruals and adjustments
- Work in collaboration with tax manager; VAT Purchase book maintenance; assistance in the statutory financial statements including Cash Flow report
- Pro-active collocation with business partners on AP related matters including Purchase orders creation, payments, accruals, T&E.
- Coordination of T&E accountant;
-Participating in cross function projects
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Time Management
- Cycle Counting
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.