Randstad is looking for a candidate to provide highly competent administrative and secretarial assistance to our client in Portland.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Responsible for the administration and maintenance of various schedules, records, meetings and files as is necessary across multiple functional groups. Create Purchase Requisitions for Portland-based teams and manage through its lifecycle working with Controlling / Purchasing and vendors. Receive and distribute incoming mail, e-mails and phone calls. For a group of 2-5 executives/managers coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements including, but not limited to flight reservations, tickets, transportation at destination, hotel accommodations, travel advances, and itineraries. Prepare and process travel expense forms at the completion of trip. Support department with onboarding process for new hires and ordering of office supplies and act as point of contact for team questions and inquiries.
Required background experience and skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years of experience required.
- Experience working with executives highly preferred.
- Solid PC skills, speed writing capability for taking dictation or recording meetings, and excellent communication skills are required.
- May assist with data gathering, formulation, and preparation of special projects of a technical nature.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail.
- Answers mail of a routine nature.
- Responsible for the administration and maintenance of various schedules, records, and files as is necessary.
- Schedule appointments, coordinate meetings and arrange for meeting facilities.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements including, but not limited to flight reservations, tickets, transportation at destination, hotel accommodations, travel advances, and itineraries. Prepare and process travel expense forms at the completion of trip.
- Maintain a professional image for the executive and the company. Meet and greet customers and visitors.
- Maintain specialized clerical/technical functions associated with ongoing project work.
- Front Desk
- Problem Solving
- Written Communication
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Calendars
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.