We are looking for a Call Center Customer Service Representative to provide outstanding service to our customers and potential customers. You will be required to answer queries, handle complaints, and troubleshoot problems in a professional and polite manner to ensure effective resolution and customer satisfaction.
The ideal Call Center Customer Service Representative will be customer focused, detail orientated, and target driven. You should be polite, accurate, knowledgeable, and able to work well within a team.
- Striving to achieve first call resolution and maintain the quality of service provided by the call center.
- Using listening skills to understand the needs and complaints of the customer before offering them the best possible solution.
- Remaining calm and professional while dealing with angry customers and providing them with the best solutions to resolve their issues.
- Joining a team and building a positive relationship of teamwork, trust, and excellence.
- Understanding and using the required software, reports, tools, and metrics.
- Participating in training and striving to increase and improve existing skills.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Call Center Support (1 year of experience is required)
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette (1 year of experience is required)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.