Are you looking for the next steps in your Customer Service career? Take that first one by applying to be a Call Center / Customer Service Representative! If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! Candidates with experience in customer service, retail or the restaurant industry are encouraged to apply!
- Responding to inquiries from the public assitance concerning utilities.
- Provide direction and guidance on the process for accessing financial assistance programs
- Assess callers needs ad screen for services and programs according to protocols
- Collect information and enter into call management systems
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures for call handling service delivery
The essential functions of this role include:
- Customer Service
- Call Center Support
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.