Do you consider yourself to be dedicated and self-motivated? Do you have customer service experience? Randstad is looking for individuals for a permanent opening with an established organization just south of Birmingham. You will serve as the liason and provide accurate information to customers and internal departments.
- Enter and download purchase orders to production facilities.
- Data entry
- Reviewing export details
- Creating and maintaing spreadsheet for other departments
- Manage logistics for shipping, gathering correct documentation needed
- Checking stock of items for clients
- Act as liaison between internal departments, production facility and clients
- Other general office duties (filing, faxing, copying, etc) as needed
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Purchasing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- purchase orders (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.