The Buyer is responsible for sourcing and obtaining raw materials for manufacturing and packaging, facility supplies, and other components to meet the ongoing needs of a busy production operation.
This is an entry to mid-level position in a quickly growing company and will be an ideal fit for a focused, organized,and solutions-oriented person who can work with different people and communication styles both within and outside the organization.
- Procure the company’s raw materials, operating supplies, packaging, and other components and finished goods as required through schedule requirements or requisition specifications
- Follow-up as needed on purchase orders’ item availability and arrival timeline, particularly to ensure uninterrupted manufacturing and business operation
- Match all receivables to purchase orders to verify receipt of accurate quantities, specifications, price and delivery dates of item ordered. Maintain records of all variations to purchase orders and contact vendors or suppliers to expedite back orders or cancel as required
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- purchasing (1 year of experience is required)
- Sage 300 Software
- Supply Chain (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.