Are you knowledgeable calculating wages? Do you have great communication skills with the ability to interact with colleagues and executives?
Randstad is working on a permanent payroll opportunity with a growing company in the Birmingham metro area. As a Payroll Specialist, you would process and manage the company's payroll. You will calculate wages based on hours worked and administer payments.
An ideal candidate can handle sensitive information. An ideal candidate has processed high volume payroll of over 1500 employees across multiple states. IF this sounds like you, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your resume to be considered immediately.
- Investigate and respond to payroll discrepancies
- Reconcile payroll reports
- Manage bi-weekly and monthly disbursement of payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes to 3K employees
- multi-state payroll (1 year of experience is required)
- high volume payroll (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.