Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the payroll field? You can use both of those skills in this Payroll Clerk position.
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Clerk opportunity at leading Automotive Dealership office. It is a clean & organized environment with a results-oriented team. This opportunity is for a contract position and pays up to $18 per hour DOE with hours M-F 8-5. The ideal candidate candidate has previous experience as a Payroll Clerk for a company size of over 100 employees or experience in a related position. Engaged candidates who can begin work immediately are highly encouraged to apply today and schedule and interview!
- Ensuring all new hire, terminations and all other payroll-related changes are properly and accurately reflected in the payroll system
- Processes Bi-Monthly payroll for over 200 employees
- Ensure all timesheets are processed thoroughly and timely through the time and attendance software
- Maintaining payroll systems to ensure compliance with all state and federal laws
- Reviewing and coordinating administration of garnishments, support payments and other required withholdings
- Monitoring and managing paid time off policies within the payroll system
- Helping management to provide the most efficient and accurate payroll service possible
- Payroll (3 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
- Time Management (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.