We are seeking an enthusiastic candidate to support a pharmaceutical company in their customer service department! This person would be responsible for assisting customers over the phone with any inquiries and questions they might have. This person knows some medical terminology and ideally has some customer service experience. If you are interested in this position please apply and set up an interview to learn more!
- Handling calls about the recall process
- Answer live calls and provide answers to questions asked based off of a prepared script
- Perform follow up calls from voicemail messages, faxes etc to obtained caller information and respond to questions either directly or through email.
- Enter caller information into tracking system, spreadsheet and/or electronic database systems.
- Document information of the call for tracking inbound and outbound communications, add first time questions to script to enable answering again.
- Assist with reimbursement process, as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Customer Service (3 months of experience is preferred)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Active Listening
- Medical Terminology (3 months of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.