A speciality practice in the Delaware area is seeking a new Front Desk Manager to assist with their growing office needs. They are eager to fill this role and looking to have this person assist with opening their new office in Midddletown,DE. Great permanent opportunity with a growing practice!
- Check-in/Check-out patients
-Scheduling patients during check-out
-Manage/train new employees
- Front Desk
- Medical Terminology (2 years of experience is required)
- Insurance verification (2 years of experience is required)
- Scheduling Appointments (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.