Are you looking to take a step up from your current customer service position and work for an Award Winning Contact Center while working from the comfort of your own home? We are seeking candidates who are passionate about helping our business and who enjoy working in a fast paced environment that ranks some of the top scores in engagement among the industry. As a Customer Service Representative, you will support our trade partners, consumers, and internal process partners via phone chat or email or other technology.
The position that you are applying for is part of our Virtual Workspace. All of your training, mentoring and onboarding will be done from the comfort of your home.
- Ability to provide an in‐home office environment that is ergonomic, comfortable and in its own space separate from the living space.
- Ability to provide a quiet environment during work hours with no distractions.
- Cable or DSL internet service must be available in your area with a 20+ mbps download and roughly 2 kbps upload. Satellite service is not acceptable. A wired ethernet cable connection is required. WI-FI is not acceptable.
- Willing to sign the required remote contract.
- Must be able to provide office equipment other than the PC (desk, chair, lighting).
- Ability to pass a drug screen and a background check
Our perks include: company provided laptop, weekly pay, optional medical benefits, appliance discounts, and more!
Must be willing to work a 40 hour schedule. Our ideal candidate will be available M-F between the hours of 8am - 8pm. We are proud to offer competitive compensation between $11.00-$14.00 per hour. Our recruiting team will review your resume, years of experience and assessment scores to determine your starting pay rate.
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
- Problem Solving
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.