We are currently seeking a skilled Customer Service Specialist with a backgorund in the manufacturing or industrial sector. The ideal candidate will have experience with all aspects of the customer service process, including: quotes, processing orders, handling complaints, etc.
If you have experience within these industries in a customer service capacity, we encourage you to apply.
- Build strong customer relationships and loyalty.
- Assist customers wiht product information.
- Respond to quotes and inbound leads.
- Process purchase orders
- Manage open orders and communicate issues to customers.
- Manage customer complaints.
- Support A/R with customer issues and assist in collection or issuances of credit when necessary.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Microsoft Office (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.