Do you have thick skin and can work well under pressure with high level executives? We are actively recruiting for a hardworking and experienced accounts receivable clerk to perform a variety of accounting and clerical tasks. Bring your stellar A/R experience to this growing office and make an impact immediately.
Responsibility: the A/R specialist provides financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control.
- knowledge of basic accounts receivable concepts, practices and procedures
- high school diploma or equivalent required; college degree is preferred
- three years of experience in AR
- Basic Accounts Receivable (3 years of experience is required)
- Analytical Thinking
- Administrative Duties (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.